Visit Canada

Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may also need one if you’re transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination. Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.

If you are from a visa-exempt country, you will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) as an entry requirement when travelling to Canada by air. An eTA is electronically linked to a traveler’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. 

To obtain a visitor visa you must have a valid travel document, be in good health, have no criminal or immigration-related convictions, have enough money for your stay, convince an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of stay due to your strong ties with your home country. You may also need a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

We will assess your admissibility and help you prepare all the documentation required to obtain your visitor visa and enjoy your time in Canada.

Working Holiday:

If you want to fund your vacation with temporary work in Canada, you may be eligible to obtain an open work permit. You would be able to work for more than one employer or location in Canada.

To be able to participate, your country or territory of citizenship must have an agreement with Canada. The work permit will be valid for either 12 or 24 months depending on your country of citizenship.

We will evaluate your case and help you become a candidate as early as possible, as this category is very popular, and all places fill out quickly.