Study In Canada

Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. To obtain one you must be enrolled at a designated learning institution, prove you have enough funds to pay for your tuition fees and living expenses, and prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permits expires. 

We will help you choose the best school for you, submit your application, and obtain a study permit. You will get from us all the instructions needed and updates on the status of your application.

If you live in China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, the Philippines, Senegal or Vietnam we can help you be able to get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream.

If you want to extend your study permit, we will evaluate your case and let you know when to apply, how to apply, and give you instructions if you need to travel outside of Canada.

If you want to stay in Canada but you are no longer studying, we can explore the options of applying for a work permit or applying to change your status.